The Right Frame of Mind
When Ed published an article about competing every day, it immediately caught my attention. I was impressed with him and his business and I’m excited to have him on the show.
Ed is the Founder of the Molitor Group, a leadership development and personal growth organization. Ed’s leadership skills, traits and behaviors are the reasons he has realized such great success as a college basketball coach, Chicago mortgage broker, motivational speaker who talked about the invaluable life lessons provided in competitive athletics and as VP of Operations for a successful recruiting firm.
In this episode, Ed shares his career story and how we might be losing focus of the right perspective on competition. He gives his insight into mindset, abundance, and success as a team.
- Growing up as a coach’s son and becoming a college coach
- Finding a different career path in the mortgage business
- Realizing that frame of mind is everything in basketball and business
Ed Getting Motivated
- Finding fulfillment in his career after basketball
- Getting out of the comparison game and into abundance
- Dealing with ‘superstar’ team members
- Lock into competing with yourself every day and what the process is to do that.
- The way you do things off the court is going to reflect what you do on the court. It works the same in business.
Better Than Yesterday Quotes
“It’s so easy to compare ourselves to other people’s success stories, but are you trying to be the best person you can be?”
“Before you can become great at anything, you absolutely need to have the right frame of mind.”
“It all starts with the culture. Are you a family?”
CONNECT WITH ED
Did you like the show? We’d love if you could leave us a review & ratings on iTunes!