Side Hustle Fuel
Compete Every Day Ambassador, Paige Martindell is joining us on the podcast today. I asked her on specifically to share her story of side hustling while working full time.
Paige followed her passion into creative design and took a job at Fossil after college while she started building up her side hustle. She later left Fossil to join StudioHop, a startup in Dallas, and has continued to build her personal brand.
Our discussion focuses on an alternative to the ‘burn all your bridges’ approach to entrepreneurship and how Paige instead hustled her way to develop a business. Paige goes into side hustling, pushing back perfectionism, finding creative inspiration, and so much more.
- 4:00 Loving her work with fitness + tech startup, StudioHop
- 6:00 Learning to ‘just try’ and explore side projects
- 8:00 Deciding that she finally needed to build a brand for herself
Paige Getting Motivated
- 12:30 Finding creative inspiration online and in the gym
- 15:30 Travelling into the untouched land of Iceland
- 25:00 Feeling fueled by sparking partnerships and meeting people
- 10:30 [bctt tweet=””You have to just start.” – @paigeforrest #BetterThanYesterday #Podcast” username=”competeeveryday”]
- If you’ve been waiting and waiting because of your fears and anxiety, don’t be afraid to put something out there. There’s so much content that if someone doesn’t like it, they’ll move on.
Better Than Yesterday Quotes
“Side projects help us fuel the fire when an everyday job is just an everyday job.”
“I don’t see myself ever stopping freelance work. It builds my brand.”
“God has this plan for me to be out there encouraging people.”
CONNECT WITH PAIGE
Did you like the show? We’d love if you could leave us a review & ratings on iTunes!